Salary Attractive salary package
Location Thủ Dầu MộtFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 23 September 20192019-09-23 2019-11-22 manufacturing-and-production Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 100000000 100001000120000000 100001000120000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging Finance Manager job based in Singapore Industrial Park II in Thu Dau Mot district, Vietnam, has just become available at a Manufacturing and Production multinational company.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting to General Manager, you will handle all financial tasks for the company, while analysts provide them with financial information and recommendations that enable such decisions to be made.
- Manage all financial and accounting, HR reports Monthly, quarterly and annually reporting to Corporate office with appropriate commentaries
- Manage, monitor and control collection procedures and follow up on outstanding accounts
- Review and verify Corporate Income Tax, withholding tax, VAT
- Coordinate and prepare the budget and financial forecasts, institute and maintain other planning and control procedures (including the cost accounting system), and analyse and report variances and submit them to Directors and regional officer in Thailand
- Contact with local and overseas insurance company to claim for the damage and review insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Manage cash flow effectively
- Responsible for tax planning and compliance with all government and local corporate, payroll, and other applicable taxes
To succeed in this position you must possess strong costing knowledge, background in manufacturing, self-motivated, fluent in English communication, and pay attention to details.
- Degree in Accounting or Qualified Accounting Certification
- Good communication in English and Vietnamese
- Chief Accountant certification
- Minimum five years experience in accounting
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
The successful Finance Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you have solid experience in finance and accounting positions, possess strong technical skills and look for a best environment for your career development, then this great opportunity is for you
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.