Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 manufacturing-and-production Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 80000000 130000000 130000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A growing manufacturer based in Binh Duong (VSIP I) is calling for Finance Manager.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As Finance Finance, you will work closely with Managing Director and Regional Finance Director. You will be responsible for ensuring the reporting accuracy, timeliness and compliance of all areas in accounting & finance, as well as supporting the management team in formulating business plans & strategies by providing financial insights and analysis.
- Manage a team of four accountants
- Ensure statutory & group reports in compliance with requirements and deadlines
- Cash management, treasury & capital management
- Revise, brainstorm and implement necessary internal controls
- Work with tax authority
- Prepare short, medium and long-term financial forecast and budgets
- Assist management board and stakeholders in making business decisions
- Build up the team, provide staff coaching and on-job training.
To succeed in this position you must possess strong tax knowledge and good relationship with tax authority in Binh Duong, fluent in English communication and excellent leadership & interpersonal skills.
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance, and/or above
- At least five years' experience at financial managerial level
- Strong in tax
- Exceptional analytical skills and strategic mindset
- Solid knowledge of statutory requirements and policy, regarding accounting and tax
- Excellent command of English is a must
At this company, you will enjoy a professional American style working environment and very good package of benefits.
If you are currently Senior Finance Manager and is interested in working in Binh Duong based factory, then this great opportunity is for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.