Salary VND35,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per month + ESOP
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thy Ly (Tiana)
Date posted 03 December 20192019-12-03 2020-02-01 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly created and highly important Finance Manager job opportunity is now available in an aggressive e-commerce platform in pharmaceutical products, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Finance Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO/Co-Founder in Vietnam, you will be responsible for managing the whole accounting & finance function. We are looking for a Finance Manager with a background in accounting & finance for e-commerce or FMCG companies. We are based in Vietnam though is a fast-growing e-commerce company with high number of active customers.
- Helping to restructure contracts to ensure the best practices are put in place to protect the company against default on payments
- Working with financial institutions to set up payment platforms to replace the current cash base process
- Set up process to manage high volume invoices in timely basis
- Manage incoming payments and balance out invoices paid for clients
- Refine company structure and payment methods to optimise all monthly overhead in bank transfer fees
- Manage team of two to ensure the smooth functions of company accounting and finance functions
To succeed in this position, you will need solution-driven skills that help you support business effectiveness, and the desire to build your accounting & finance skill-set by setting up procedures, policies, and processes, also be ready to move up to CFO of this scaling business.
- Require strong to fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Require a minimum five year's experience in Accounting or Finance fields with at least two years of managerial level
- Require advanced experience with Excel, Word, Google Docs, Email
- Experience maintaining an accounting system
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is a plus
- Be able to work on weekend as per job demand
- Hands on, ambitious, passionate for start-up business
The client is an innovative e-commerce company with a fast-growing client portfolio. We focus on our mission to improve client experience and timing medical products delivery to clients. You will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with customers, giving you the chance to develop your skills in fast pace e-commerce environment, build on your soft skills and communication skills with stakeholder interactions.
If you are an excellent accounting professional that wants to utilise your skills in a highly dynamic working environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further!