Location Long AnFULL_TIME
Consultant Mitchell Goddard
Date posted 17 June 2022long_an accounting-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-17 2022-08-16 accountancy Long An Long An VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A French-owned company in the manufacturing industry based in Long An is calling for applications for a Finance Manager.
About the Finance Manager Role:
This role is a key position within the organisation and a great opportunity for an individual to further develop. The Finance Manager position is accountable for the administrative, financial, and risk management operations of the company, to include the development of a financial and operational strategy, the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Execute group’s strategies and bridge between the entity and various group’s functions: Treasury, Tax, Regional CFO, IT
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies
- Lead ongoing bank relationships to achieve maximum efficiency
- Monitor cash balances, prepare cashflow forecast, and manage working capital (i.e.: account payables, accounts receivables, inventory)
- Oversee the company’s financing and investment requirement
- Oversee banking activities and manager FOREX risks and needs
- Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile
- Report risk issues to the entity’s Board of Directors and the group
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- University graduated in accounting / Finance
- At least five years of finance management role for industrial company
- Knowledge of VAS, IFRS, Vietnamese tax legislations
- Proven leadership and possess excellent interpersonal skills
This leading company has an outstanding reputation in its field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and is perfect for a Finance Manager who is hands-on and wants to excel in their career.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.