Salary Competitive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Trang
Date posted 19 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/finance-manager 2023-01-10 2023-02-17 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
One of the world-leading logistics companies in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for Finance Manager.
About the Finance Manager Role:
You will report directly to Regional Finance Director based in the Regional Office and Managing Director Vietnam. Your main responsibilities are to control P&L, budgeting, forecasting and manage financial activities.
- Set up the process of the periodical financial statements
- Analyses entity activity and costs through regional tools and provides best advice, analysis and support to Managing Director
- Assists the Managing Director in the prevention of any risk impacting operations, P&L, taxes, or country statutory and legal requirements
- Controls cash flow, proposes financing plans, investments and manages credit risks
- Interface with banks, external auditors, tax authorities, government authorities, insurance companies
- Be responsible for supervising and developing the finance team
To succeed in this position, you should have minimum 10 years' working experience in finance and accounting in multinational companies. You need to be active, dedicated, and transparent.
- Excellent analytical skill
- Excellent skill on excel, result-oriented
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- A positive thinker, logically thinking, proactive, result oriented
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and follow detailed instructions with accuracy
This company is a global leader in international logistics distribution and supply chain industry, they adapt and customise to its customer's changing needs. One of the top transports and logistics companies in the world with the largest integrated logistics network.
If you have solid experience in finance and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this Finance Manager opportunity is a great opportunity for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.