Plant Finance Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Location Hai PhongFULL_TIME
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 23 February 2023hai_phong accounting-finance/finance-manager 2023-03-02 2023-04-24 manufacturing-and-production Hai Phong Hai Phong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An industry leader in the high tech manufacturing business is looking for a Plant Finance Manager for their newly set up factory based in Hai Phong.
About the Plant Finance Manager Role:
You will report directly to Head of Finance in region and Plant Director in Vietnam. Your main responsibilities are to manage and control finance/accounting plus taxation and supply chain.
- Prepare, analyse and present the weekly and monthly reports for cashflow, taxation, and statutory
- Control the budgets including budgeting, forecasting, and costing
- Ensure all accounting/finance policies and procedures comply with ISO standard
- Manage stocks inventory count, spare parts, and fixed asset control
- Monitor and drive plant improvement initiatives and productivity program to meet the KPI target
- Lead transformation and system integration projects (ERP, IFRS, etc.)
To succeed as Plant Finance Manager, you should have solid experience in a similar role of Finance Manager/Accounting Manager/Chief Accountant in high tech manufacturing environment with strong communication skills for dealing with related external and internal parties. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial to succeed in this role.
- 10+ years' experience in accounting and finance
- Experience in high-tech manufacturing environment is a must
- Understand both VAS and IFRS
- Hands on with using ERP systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills, communications, and people management
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- A positive thinker, logically thinking, proactive, result oriented
- Great experience in setting up accounting system from scratches
- Extremely honest and integrity
- Willing to work under pressure of reporting deadlines
This organisation offers an entrepreneurial and international environment to employees. The organisation is leading manufacturer for electronics devices for multinational portfolio of clients.
If you have solid experience in accounting/finance controlling, especially in manufacturing and production, and are seeking for a fresh international environment to work in, then wait no more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch