Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Trang
Date posted 01 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/finance-transformation-project 2022-07-14 2022-08-30 new-media-and-internet Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A technology unicorn with the regional office based in HCMC is calling applications for IFRS Director.
About the IFRS Director Role:
The IFRS Director will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer. Your main responsibilities are to ensure the compliance and transparency of the company’s financial reporting to IFRS and listing requirements for their upcoming IPO.
- Lead the IFRS project and build the project team with relevant skill set and working experience
- Provide technical support under GAAP, IFRS and US SEC requirements; Conduct research and apply judgement to address complex technical accounting matters
- Enhance and implement the period-end financial reporting policies, procedures and controls to produce IFRS consolidated reports and related disclosures
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of the project implementation
- Assist other assigned responsibilities
To succeed in this position, you should have at least 10 years of working experience in relevant positions. You should be transparent, proactive, and highly responsible.
- Bachelor’s Degree of relevant disciplines
- More than 10 years of experience in areas of IFRS implementation
- Prior experience in Big 4 is required
- Resourceful, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication skills
This technology company needs no introduction as they are the leading firm in providing high quality products/solutions to their clients. It offers a collaborative, friendly, and consistently growing environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in relevant positions and are seeking for a fantastic environment to work in, then this IFRS Director role is a great opportunity for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.