Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 20 March 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
An exciting Chief Accountant job has just arisen at a manufacturing company. You will be responsible for the full Accounting scope of a leading manufacturing business in wood products.
About the Chief Accountant Role:
Based in Ho Chi Minh with weekly travel to Dong Nai plant, you will oversee the full scope activities of both Financial and Management Accounting.
- Management of accounting and costing system
- Preparing monthly, yearly and quarter management reports, and variances analysis
- Checking and following up estimated purchasing and actual expenses
- Preparing cash flow forecast for finance controlling
- Working with the auditors on yearly financial reports
- Checking monthly reports as following: VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT in accordance with current tax laws
- Ensuring the completion and filing of all required tax returns and the submission of payment for the related amount of taxes and getting VAT refund
- Checking and approving all accounting documents such as payable and receivable, input and output vouchers, payment orders, assets and maintenance, tool fees
- Monitoring cash requirement, flow of cash transactions, and daily cash balances
- Ensuring all revenue/sales & expenses are properly recognised in a timely manner and reasonable
To succeed in this role, you must be experienced in industrial multi-national companies, pro-active, strong at leadership and adaptable to fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated financial competency at a detailed level of operation
- Ability to collaborate across many levels
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and ability to make effective decisions and solve problems
- Strong organisation and coordination skills
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgement
- Great command of English skills
Upon their establishment in Vietnam, the company has consistently increased output and improved quality, making themselves a leading producer of wood products in the market.
If you are driven, determined and aiming for the next big step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Chief Accountant role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.