Finance Partner & Reporting Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 08 June 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A global market leader in healthcare based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for Finance Partner and Reporting Manager.
About the Finance Partner and Reporting Manager Role:
As Finance Partner and Reporting Manager, you will work closely with Country Finance Director and Regional Finance team, and will look after all reporting lines & business partnering activities with internal & external stakeholders.
- Manage & provide monthly and as-required financial reports to local and above-country management with insight analysis and commentary
- Ensure timely and accurate presentation of financial and management reports to region and local management. Provide quality commentary on the variances (Act/ FC/ Plan/ LY)
- Co-ordinate business forecasting and budgeting, including review and analysis across all departments and provide quality commentaries on the variances. Build appropriate financial models and processes to meet timetable and management requirements
- Prepare robust finance models to enable assessment of routine/ad-hoc projects, investments and business initiatives
- Handle any assignment from the Management as per business needs
- Effective contribution to the preparation and communication of business forecasting and budgeting, financial and management reporting to region and local management and financial and business analysis timely, accurately, with high quality analysis and comprehensive commentary to enable sound decision-making by the management
- Track performance against key business performance indicators and prepare timely reports and updates to above-country and local management review and decision marking
- Ensure fully comply with Group control requirements and review
- Ensure integrity of financial records in compliance with Group & Vietnam accounting/tax regulations
To succeed in this position you must be strong at business partnering, FP&A, fluent in English, and excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently under pressure.
- Finance and Accounting background
- Good knowledge of local tax
- Analytical thinking, business planning, project management
- Problem solving, independent, planning & organised
- Effective communication and networking, upper intermediate or advance English skill
- Knowledge/ hand-on experience on ERP platform and strong MS Office skills specially Excel & Power point
You will have competitive salary, which is commensurate with their qualifications and experience, and a great working environment.
If you are currently Finance Manager, strong at financial partnering & reporting, then this great opportunity is for you.