Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-acclaimed FMCG company is now looking for a Tax Manager based in Ho Chi minh city.
About the Tax Manager Role:
You will be responsible for leading tax compliance, tax payment and reporting, as well tax planning for head office and four branches.
- Lead tax compliance process within organisation, Head Office and 4 Branches
- Timely submission of reports and payment to Tax Office with high accuracy
- Timely reconciliation of Tax Payable vs. Monthly SPT vs. Respective Expenses in GL
- Calculate CITR & Deferred Tax Consolidation Report to Group Tax on quarterly basis
- Full support of custom payment
- Full support of consultant regarding tax bonus calculation
- Support Branch and good communication with Tax Office
- Full support for internal and external financial auditor
- Lead Tax Audit, Objection and/or Appeal with support from Tax Consultant
- Submit and update Tax and litigation report
To succeed in this role, you must possess strong tax knowledge, experienced with tax execution and work well with tax authorities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Tax Manager in multinational company, preferably FMCG
- Having experience in handling tax dispute
- Having experience in Transfer Pricing and tax planning
- Brevet C preferably
- Speak fluent English
- Dynamic, work fast, proactive and strong leadership
This brand of cosmetic has widespread awareness worldwide. It is a good branding company where provides opportunities to grow higher in career.
If you are currently Tax specialist/ Tax Senior/Tax Manager and looking for new opportunity, then don’t miss this.