Financial Analyst & Internal Control
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 30 July 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A world-acclaimed FMCG company is now looking for a Financial Analyst & Internal Control.
About the Financial Analyst & Internal Control Role:
In charge of reconciliation data between system recording with local book recording, controlling and following up credit sales, doing monthly reporting or assisting manager in doing target, periodic forecasting to make sure meet the deadline and requirement of this job.
- Review and update policies and procedures in accordance with Group guidelines
- Develop and maintain documentation of each internal control's requirement. Update it as required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal and external requirements
- Communicate and explain accounting issues
- Reconcile any related financial data
- Coordinates internal and external audit relates activities, as assigned
- Participate in other projects as required
- Coordinate with Region & Global Finance team for further projects
To succeed in this role, you must possess can-do spirit, a decentralised management and young and entrepreneurial atmosphere.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Internal control in multinational company, preferably FMCG/big 4
- Experience in handling financial reporting/financial analysis
- Fluent English
- Dynamic, work fast, proactive and strong leadership
This brand of cosmetic has widespread awareness worldwide. It is a good branding company where provides opportunities to grow higher in career.
If you have Big4 background, experienced in corporate as finance analyst and looking for new opportunity, then don’t miss this.