International Financial Reporting Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 08 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A highly important International Financial Reporting Manager job is now available in Southeast Asia’s latest payment solution. Based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have a unique experience working with high level of management across Southeast Asia.
About the International Financial Reporting Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Regional Finance Director, you will be responsible for managing the entire finance functions at group level.
- As a Group financial representative in Vietnam, ensure the finance function of Vietnamese subsidiaries is in compliance with statutory and compliance requirements, and assist in the financial management of other subsidiaries of the Group in Southeast Asia
- Understand local accounting standards and practical application, provide complete financial solutions to local business, and cooperate with Group finance team to analyse and process the financial impact at the group level
- Design and implementation of the Group's overseas acquisition of subsidiaries into the Group's accounting system
- Be responsible for the reporting of the financial and business data of the local entities to the regulatory authorities, establish a cooperation mechanism with other departments of the company, and communicate with local regulatory authorities, auditors, tax authorities, etc.
- Assist the group financial reporting and management processes, and propose and implement the efficiency improvement of financial reporting process
To succeed in this International Financial Reporting job, you will have at least 10 years finance experience and have an open, honest and direct management style.
- At least 10 years in finance, in which more than 5 years in similar role
- Fluent written and verbal communication in Chinese, English and Vietnamese
- Have overseas work experience
- A local CPA certificate is required
This Fintech business provides a secure payment platform, created by an international team that is bringing together their extensive knowledge and experience in global payments to make sending and receiving money easier, both for personal and commercial use.
If you have a desire to join an exciting multinational business where you can utilise your previous skills an experience in to exciting and developing markets, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.