Salary 13th + healthcareFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-06 it 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A newly created and highly important Senior Accountant opportunity is now available in a highly successful technology company, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Senior Accountant Role :
Reporting directly to the co-founder in Vietnam and you will be responsible for managing the whole accounting function of Vietnam.
- Help to restructure contracts to ensure the best practices are put in place to protect the company against default on payments
- Manage invoices in a timely manner, either a monthly or bi-weekly basis
- Manage incoming payments and balance out invoices paid for clients
- Set up forecasting based on current projects and average rate per project
- Create models to forecast change in rates or changes in operations
- Create models on staff salary, ensuring salaries maintain as market competitive and that salary incremental raises are in-line with staff performance
- Refine company structure and payment methods to optimise all monthly overhead in bank transfer fees
- Ensure monthly payment of staff and payment to sales contractors
To succeed in this position, you will need problem-solving skills that help you define the best forecasting and models, the confidence to communicate with clients in different countries, and the desire to build your accounting skill-set by working with a range of countries and accounting practices.
- Have strong to fluent written and verbal communication skills in English due to the nature of the business
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance fields
- Advanced experience with Excel, Word, Google Docs, Email
- Experience maintaining an accounting system, e.g. Freshbooks, Quickbooks, Xero
- Experience creating forecasting models is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment is a plus
This company is an innovative and design-focused development agency. They focus on user-centric design and agile development to bring the product vision of their clients to life. You will have the opportunity to collaborate directly with clients from around the world, to develop your accounting skills for a range of countries, build on your soft skills and communication skills through regular client interactions and problem-solving.
If you are an excellent accounting professional that wants to utilise your skills in a highly dynamic working environment then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now for this new exciting opportunity.