Salary 13th + bonus + healthcareFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-07 manufacturing-and-production 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A newly created and highly important Chief Accountant job is now available in a global leader in thermic comfort and energy efficiency company, based in Hanoi.
About the Chief Accountant Role:
Reporting to the CFO in Vietnam and you will be responsible for managing the whole accounting function of Vietnam.
- Accounting & reporting: Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting for both statutory and group reporting purposes, interacting with the local board of directors, corporate departments and the regional organisation
- Internal control: Proactive balance sheet oversight and ownership. Coordinate timely reconciliation and identification of risks and opportunities either process or business plan related
- Audit: Cooperate with finance HQ office to manage external and internal audit process
- Treasury: Manage legal entities treasury matters, in coordination with group treasury office. Support corporate initiatives in this area
- Tax: Coordinate timely and accurate tax reporting, filing and overall compliance in the area of direct and indirect taxation. Proactively monitor business, tax and other country specific opportunities to optimise value for the group
To succeed in this position you will have experience of accounting within a commercial manufacturing environment and also have a dynamic, flexible, fast changing and open minded nature.
- Graduated in a relevant subject such as accounting, business or financial management. Accounting qualification needed
- At least 7-8 years of working experience. Proven exposure to accounting, tax and reporting in a multinational context
- Deep knowledge of local GAAP, IAS, SAP R3
- Sound understanding of local tax and regulatory systems
- Analytical – Ability to gain an understanding of key topics by analysis of key data rather than by performing processes
- Communication – Ability to communicate in any format, work within a matrix organisation to influence and aid the understanding of clients and business partners
- Flexibility – Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment by balancing the needs of both key clients and suppliers
This company is recognised as one of the market leaders in their field of expertise.
If you are an excellent accounting professional that wants to utilise your management skills in a highly professional environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.