Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 30 November 2018 2018-11-302019-01-29 retail 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A world-acclaimed company in retail, based in Ho Chi Minh, is calling for applications for Finance Manager .
About the Finance Manager Role:
As Finance Manager, you will oversee all accounting and finance function, including compliance to local statutory requirements and group policy, maintaining accuracy and timeliness of accounting records and bookings, financial reporting, representing the company to work with local authorities, cash management and financial planning. You will work directly with regional function team and Country Head and manage a team of about two staffs. As this entity is in very early stage of business establishment, you will play a key role in setting up Vietnam office.
- Ensure accurate accounting records and reports
- Ensure proper controls are in place
- Oversight taxation and perform tax planning
- Work with banks, internal and external auditors, and other business partners
- Optimise cash flow management
- Evaluate and mitigate risks, develop and execute preventive actions to minimise risk exposures
- Prepare short, medium and long-term financial forecast and budgets
- Manage cash flows
- Build up the team, provide staff coaching if needed
To succeed in this position, a strong experience in set-up business is a big plus, fluent in English communication, and Chief Accountant certificate is a must.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance, and/or above
- At least five years as Chief Accountant
- Experience in financial sector
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Experience in newly set up business is strongly recommended
- Solid in local and international accounting & tax regimes
- Excellent command of English is a must
- Good problem-solving skills
This is a big brand name in retail, especially in Asia. Its expansion rate is astounding regionally. Given the prospect of Vietnam's retail industry, a remarkable growth is foreseen in close future.
If you are a currently Finance Manager, especially having set-up competence, and is ready to enjoy a fast-moving environment, then this great opportunity is for you.