Financial Reporting Lead
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 07 December 2018 2018-12-072019-02-05 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A world’s leading company in agriculture based in Ho Chi Minh is calling applications for Financial Reporting Lead.
About the Financial Reporting Lead role:
Reporting to regional, you will be in charge of local statutory, tax accounting processes and related compliance, work with key stakeholders like tax authorities and legal and audit firms for related issues.
• Ensure local statutory and tax books are complete and accurate on a real time basis
• Ensure assets and liabilities in the balance sheet represent a true and fair value in compliance with local statutory and tax principles and guidelines
• Assure compliance in the statutory / tax area by co-signing Letter of Assurance
• Ensure governance model is working and related processes are fully compliant with group and local policies/ regulations
To succeed in this position you must have good knowledge and experience in tax and government regulations. Good communication in English and ability to work under pressure is strong advantages.
• Qualified accountant with at least 5-10 years post qualifying experience in relevant roles
• Keen demonstrated strengths in unquestionable integrity and trustworthiness
• Experience in working in multi national organisations with emphasis on communicating and decision making with demonstrated ability to work under pressure. Must be motivated by interdependency
• Stakeholder management at senior level
• Experience of leading and managing a team through change
• This international business offers you a chance to grow higher in your finance & accounting ca
If you have solid experience in tax positions, possess strong technical skills and look for a new environment for your career development, then this great opportunity is for you.