Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 17 January 2019 2019-01-172019-03-12 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 55000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A highly important Finance Manager opportunity is now available in an European company in building and construction materials. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, this role will have a unique experience working with high level of management across Asian countries.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As a Financial Manager, you will be responsible for the overall accounting, planning and performance of the business. You will collaboratively support high level of management in Vietnam and across the region to boost engagement and business performance of current products.
- Manage day to day finance operations for entity, strong understanding of IFRS, coordinate accurate and timely month-, quarter- and year- end close processes, budgeting – forecasting
- Prepare financial management reports, review monthly financial statements, reconciliations, flux and other required reports for completeness, accuracy and compliance
- Principal driver of internal controls throughout the organisation, understanding of complex operational and legal financial structures, establish and maintain systems and controls
- Knowledge of sales and use tax laws, corporate tax reporting standards, payroll laws and regulations, work with external auditors during interim and final audits
- Lead, coach and develop finance staff
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as required by the Management
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams about the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Business degree with CA, ACCA/CPA qualified or equivalent with more than eight years of working experience, with a minimum of five years in management position
- Experience in building materials & constructions industry is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)/Accounting Software, preferably using Microsoft Dynamics AX, good experience in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skill, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already a market leader in its field. They are committed to deliver safe and convenient security solutions that provide real added value to customers.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.