Accounting / Finance Manager
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-03-31 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 50000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A highly important Accounting/Finance Manager role is just available at Stolle Machinery - a global leading manufaturer based in Binh Duong. Stolle is the world’s leading supplier of two pieces can and end-making machinery for the global can-making industry. In addition to supplying individual machines, they design, install and support complete can and end lines for beverage and food cans.
About the Accounting/Finance Manager role:
You will report directly to Regional Finance Controller (Shanghai based), dotted line to Vietnam General Manager/Deputy GM, and be responsible for all accounting and administrative tasks of the office in Vietnam.
Accounting and Finance
- Update the standard inventory cost system
- Prepare sales & COGS weekly report
- Analyse budget vs actual variance
- Prepare annual budgets
- Financial reporting in accordance with US GAAP
- Prepare all customs paperwork and any other local tax/audit responsibilities
- Control processing of import-export activities
- Prepare audit schedules and responds to audit inquires
- Other tasks as assigned by controller
- Act as recruiting role
- Register for new staff: taxation, social insurance, medical insurance
- Prepare and send time sheet weekly reports to US
- Other admin tasks as required
To succeed in this Accounting/Finance Manager job, you must possess Chief Accountant Certificate, strong communication in English and Vietnamese, be familiar with US GAAP reporting and be able to work under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- Three to five years' related experience
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (US GAAP)
- Strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work overtime during peak periods
- Strong English communication skills and computer skills
With roots going back over 147 years, the history of Stolle reads like a Who’s Who of the can machinery industry. This business is an American long-standing business specialising in manufacturing. It offers an international environment together with good benefit package to employees.
If you are a solid accounting and finance professional who is looking for an US-style environment and for upgrading your responsibilities to next level, then this is a great opportunity for you.