Salary VND40,000,000 - VND45,000,000 per month
Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Khang Ha
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 manufacturing-and-production Binh Duong Binh Duong VSIP II VN 70000 VND 40000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An outstanding brand in manufacturing industry based in VSIP II, Binh Duong is calling applications for Accounting Manager.
About the Accounting Manager role:
As Accounting Manager of the company, you will work closely with Financial Director. You will be responsible for ensuring the reporting accuracy, timeliness and compliance of all areas in accounting, as well as supporting the management team by providing financial insights.
- Accounting and taxation: Supervise and monitor financial and management reports in accurate and timely basis; review tax reporting and ensure tax compliance; ensure necessary controls in place, etc
- Develop tax audit requirements to maximise tax benefit
- Work with banks, internal and external auditors, and other business partners
- Optimise cash flow management
- Assess all types of business risks, develop and executive preventive actions to minimise risk exposures
- Prepare short, medium and long-term financial forecast and budgets
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Protect organisation's value by keeping information confidential
- Be ISO internal auditor, make sure accounting’s SOP is performed and compliance with registered ISO 9001-2008
To succeed in this position, you must possess a strong commercial sense and outstanding analytical and strategic mindset, be fluent in English communication, and able to handle pressure.
- University BA graduate in Accounting or Finance, and/or above
- Chief Accountant Certificate is a must
- Fluent in using ERP (AX Dynamic is an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of statutory requirements and policy, regarding accounting and tax
- Excellent command of English is a must
If you are currently Accounting Manager / Chief Accountant and interested in working in a manufacturing company, then this great opportunity is for you.