Senior Chief Accountant
Location Dong NaiFULL_TIME
Consultant Khang Ha
Date posted 04 March 2019 2019-03-042019-05-03 manufacturing-and-production Biên Hòa Dong Nai Trang Bom VN 70000 VND 48000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A long-standing brand in manufacturing industry based in Trang Bom, Dong Nai is calling applications for Senior Chief Accountant.
About the Senior Chief Accountant role:
As Senior Chief Accountant, you will work closely with Accounting Director (Vietnamese) and CFO & Deputy CEO (expats).You will be responsible for ensuring the reporting accuracy, timeliness and compliance of all areas in accounting & finance, as well as supporting the management team by providing financial insights and analysis.
- Accounting and taxation: Supervise and monitor financial and management reports in accurate and timely basis; review tax reporting and ensure tax compliance; ensure necessary controls in place, etc
- Develop tax audit requirements to maximise tax benefit
- Work with banks, internal and external auditors, and other business partners
- Optimise cash flow management
- Assess all types of business risks, develop and executive preventive actions to minimise risk exposures
- Prepare short, medium and long-term financial forecast and budgets
- Present financial information to assist management board and stakeholders in making business decisions
- Build up the team, work on staffing plan if needed, and provide staff coaching and on-job training
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements
To succeed in this position, you must possess a strong commercial sense and outstanding analytical and strategic mindset, be fluent in English communication, and able to handle pressure.
- University BA graduate in Accounting or Finance, and/or above
- Preferred: ACCA, CPA, MBA
- Experience in similar roles: Chief Accountant, Finance Manager, etc.
- Exceptional analytical skills and strategic mindset
- Outstanding commercial and business sense
- Strong knowledge of statutory requirements and policy, regarding accounting and tax
- Excellent command of English is a must
The company established in early 2000s, 100% FDI business, manufacturing products and export 500+ containers per month to US market and continuously increase in the future.
If you are currently Senior Accounting Manager/ Finance Manager and interested in working in manufacturing industry, then this great opportunity is for you.