Finance and Accounting Manager
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 65000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
One of the world’s biggest group in retail based in Ho Chi Minh is calling for applications for a Finance and Accounting Manager job.
About the Finance and Accounting Manager Role:
Reporting to regional CFO, you will be responsible for all financial activities of the company and be the key person who supports business on the finance side and making important decisions.
- To be in charge of a wide range of Accounting, Finance, and Taxation duties
- To keep cash book & journal entry
- To check applications for expenses
- Monthly/Quarterly/Mid-term/Annual financial closing report
- To calculate cost of imported goods
- Finance (Capital/Loan) control
- FOREX control
- Preparing tax declarations such as PIT, VAT, FCT and Transfer Price (APA)
- To support CFO to build up team and to set up operation from the incubation phase
- To analyze management & to make report to management and headquarters
- To find problems and make improvement proposal & prevention plan
- Ensure that all the key financial processes are in place to have effective internal controls
- To success in this position, you must have very strong back ground in accounting, well-versed in financial reporting, budgeting and can handle all scope of financial accounting. Beside, you must have good understanding of the business and clear passion, motivation for this position
To succeed in the Finance and Accounting Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and the experience of working as a Chief Accountant before.
- Experience of working as Chief Accountant position: three years or more
- Nice to have experience of working in the Retail industry/Apparel industry
- Experience of team management: more than three subordinates
- Knowledge of accounting software (SAP) – preferred
- Experience with handling audits
- Ability to take initiative to manage operation by involving other members
- Good Communication Skill
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel, in English
This multinational company has an outstanding reputation. They are providing the chance for you to develop your career in financial strategy and partnering.
If you are a dynamic finance professional that wants to deep down in financial controlling, partnering and a long-term business growth then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.