Consultant Khang Ha
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 manufacturing-and-production District 4 District 4 VN 70000 VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
An exciting Accounting Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected manufacturing MNCs based in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh city. Reporting directly to the Finance Controller, this is a role for an accounting manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Accounting Manger Role:
As the Accounting Manager, you are responsible for leading the Accounting team to manage the daily operation of the Accounting department, monitoring and analysing accounting data for financial reports, enforcing proper accounting policies; coordinating internal and external audits and participate in some projects to ensure cost efficiency. You will report to the Finance Controller.
- Accounting Operation: review the General Ledger on a monthly basis, process inter-company transactions, perform and review FX revaluations
- Process Control: build and maintain proper internal and accounting control, perform departmental review to verify the proficiency in controlling; ensure management of business transaction and accurate financial statements; build and implement accounting policies to in line with Group policies, VAS, IFRS standard
- Fixed Assets Control: implement fixed asset policy and provide training for end users; monthly keep track and report CAPEX progress; ensure the company fixed asset is well recorded with proper supporting documents
- Treasury Control: manage the cash pool and forecast information; ensure compliance with Treasury policies and procedures
- Taxation: liaise with all related parties internally and externally for taxation computation, filing and analysis
- Internal and External audits: coordinating the internal and external audits; follow up and keep track process
- Others: Other tasks decided by the Finance Controller
To succeed in the Accounting Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have a relevant Accounting/Finance degree.
- At least five years' experience in a multi-national corporation or professional practice, including over this time, direct responsibility for either accounting processes and working capital management, or audit and internal control processes;
- You will have a relevant Accounting/Finance degree, or ACCA/CPA/CA along with years of experience sitting in a managerial/supervisory position from a manufacturing or similar industry. Previous experience working as an auditor will be considered for the role.
- You will be commercially focused, have experience with EXACT (or similar ERP system), enjoy building relationships, have strong problem solving and communication skills and excel at leading people. The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment is also important.
Please note: this position is based in Ho Chi Minh city office, three to four days per week (one to two days in the plant).
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly management team and grow your career from an expanding international company.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.