Location Hai PhongFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 01 April 20192019-04-01 2019-05-31 building-and-construction Hai Phong Hai Phong VN VND 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A highly important Finance Manager opportunity is now available in a global leader in providing a full range of engineering services and solutions. Based in Hai Phong City, this role will have a unique experience working with high level of management across Asian countries.
About the Finance Manager role:
As a Financial Manager, you will be responsible for the overall accounting, planning and performance of the business. You will collaboratively support high level of management in Vietnam and across the region to boost engagement and business performance of current products.
- Finance & accounting: manage day to day finance operations for entity, strong understanding of IFRS & VAS; prepare necessary Management Information System (MIS) for review by senior management along with adequate analysis of the same; cost reports and project advance reconciliation
- Daily operations: understand the area of operation of a in Vietnam and well-versed with local regulation relating to it; act as an IT coordinator for the site
- Internal controlling: principal driver of internal controls throughout the organisation, understanding of complex operational and legal financial structures, establish and maintain systems and controls
- External relations: knowledge of sales and use tax laws, PIT, corporate tax reporting standards, Vietnam labour laws and regulations, work with external auditors during interim and final audits; collaboration with banks
- Undertake any ad hoc projects as and when required by the management
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the Company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Business degree with CA, ACCA/CPA qualified or equivalent with 8+ years' working experience, with a minimum of 5 years in management position
- Experience in building materials & constructions industry is an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)/Accounting Software, preferably using SAP, good experience in IFRS & MIS reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already a market leader in its field. They are committed to deliver safe and convenient engineering solutions that provide real added value to customers.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.