Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 education-and-training Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 55000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international Educational Group is calling applications for Chief Accountant role for their school in Hanoi.
About the Chief Accountant role:
You will be responsible for ensuring smooth function of accounting and finance on daily basis, and will report directly to Regional Finance Controller and Deputy General Director of the school.
- Control full set of accounting system: AR, AP, Fixed Assets, cash flows, tax, payroll
- Ensure proper and accurate accounts reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly management report
- Prepare annual budgeting and quarterly forecast
- Check and verify payment vouchers
- Analyse income and expenditure, financial statements
- Work with external auditors, tax authorities
- Perform other duties as assigned
To succeed in this position, you must have at least three years' experience in a managerial position, fundamental accounting knowledge, be articulate, precise and responsible.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Chief Accountant certificate
- MBA in Accounting/Finance is an advantage
- Familiar with Vietnamese Law and Regulations
- Experience in managerial position
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese
This business belongs to a multinational educational organisation. It offers an international and people-driven environment and attractive benefits to its employees.
If you are an experienced chief accountant/accounting manager/finance manager, have solid experience in operational accounting, and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this great opportunity is for you.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.