Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Ngo
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 electronics Binh Duong Binh Duong VN VND 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
One of the biggest groups in consumer electronics based in Binh Duong is calling applications for Costing Manager.
About the Costing Manager role:
Reporting to regional CFO, you will be responsible for all costing activities of the company and be the key person who support business on finance site to make important decisions.
- Prepare annual budget and forecasts
- Analyse purchasing and manufacturing variances
- Prepare monthly reports on variances,expenses by costs centers, Capex, inventories and KPI (labour efficiency, Purchasing Price Index)
- Control inventories tightly and supervise surprise, periodical and year end stock- takes
- Manage the standard costing system and cost related activities
- Manage items and supplier master file in ERP
- Work closely with other managers of R&D, Purchasing, factories to ensure technical changes and material price movement are properly tracked and controlled
- Work on costing analysis for sales deals with R&D and sales team
- Work on capex projects and provide proper analysis for management to make decision
- Evaluate potential costing key increase/decrease factors
- Work closely with Group colleagues on industry related issues
To success in this position, you must have very strong back ground in costing, well-versed in financial analysing, budgeting.
- BA in finance and accounting
- Over 4 year experience at costing manager level for manufacturing companies
- Good command of English
- Have knowledge or experience in using ERP (SAP/Business One to be preferred)
- Communication skills, strong sense of numbers
- Well organised, highly self motivated
- Office and professional computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Have good leadership skills and capability of managing a team from 6-10 people
This multinational company has an outstanding reputation. They are providing the chance for you to develop your career in financial strategy and partnering.
If you are a dynamic finance professional that wants to deep down in costing, analysing, partnering and a long-term business growth then this is a fantastic opportunity for you.