Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-30 2019-07-28 building-and-construction Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 90000000 90000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A highly important position of Accounting Manager job is available at one of the leaders in Vietnam's construction materials sector, based in fantastic location in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Accounting Manager Role:
As a Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for areas of financial accounting & tax. Manage and oversee the daily operations of the financial accounting team to ensure work is properly allocated and completed in timely and accurate manner as well as in compliance with local accounting standards, tax regulations & internal rules.
- Manage and control accounting activities: daily operations (Costing, AR, AP, Fix Asset, Tax Accountant), on time month-end and year-end closing; coordinate & timely complete annual audit report, statistic reports
- Manage and control tax practices: ensure the accuracy of tax declarations; proactive finding and follow up tax matters raised from business; update and communicate changes of tax regulations to relevant functions; leading tax audit process
- Reporting and planning process: ensure financial statements, tax reports & statistic report are prepared timely & accurately
- Reviewing and implementing controls and procedures to enhance business operations
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Finance preferably with additional Master Degree
- At least 8 year's experience in high paced MNCs (manufacturing is preferable), with a minimum of 5 year's in management role
- Experience in SAP is preferable
- Good communications, fluent spoken and written English
- Engages & Inspires, demonstrates a "can-do" spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership, and commitment
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already market leader in their field. They are committed to deliver products that constantly being designed and improved to operate perfectly in every situation, bringing customers the most wonderful and memorable experience.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.