Management Reporting Manager (Open to Big 4 candidates)
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 05 June 20192019-06-05 2019-08-04 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 110000000 110000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world wide famous beverage producer based in Ho Chi Minh city has a job vacancy for a Management Reporting Manager.
About the Management Reporting Manager Role:
As a Management Reporting Manager, you will work directly with a foreign CFO, and will monitor all sets of reports across Vietnam operations, make sure the reports are submitted on deadlines and compliant to statutory and internal requirements.
- Act as reporting lead for all entities under the Group in Vietnam
- Prepare and submit statutory and Group reports, in timely and compliant basis, including individual and consolidated statements
- Prepare ad hoc reports to support management and executive teams
- Partner closely with top management team
- Assist the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing
- Provide guidance and assistance to the finance team
- Lead a team of 3 employees
To succeed in this position, you must possess and excellent of English communication, strong leadership skill, solid knowledge of management reporting under local & international requirements.
- Bachelor or above in in accounting or finance required
- Production experience is preferred
- Big four audit experience in FMCG customers, manager level up, is an advantage
- FMCG background is a big plus
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong communications skills in both Vietnamese & English
- Strong troubleshooting and management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing work environment
This company is globally recognised. The successful candidate will enjoy a professional friendly environment & very good benefit package.
If you are currently Group Reporting Manager, preferably for FMCGs, then this great opportunity is for you.