Salary 13th + variable bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 08 July 20192019-07-08 2019-09-06 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A newly set up ambitious securities consultancy are now looking for Chief Accountant to become a part of their new success. Based in a fantastic location, you will be working closely with management team to boost company business here in Vietnam.
About the Chief Accountant role:
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for managing the whole accounting function of Vietnam.
- Accounting & Reporting: Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting for both local regulatory (SSC) and group reporting purposes, interacting with the local Board of Directors, and the regional organisation
- Internal Control: proactively manage balance sheet oversight and take ownership, coordinate timely reconciliation and identification of risks and opportunities either process or business plan related
- Cash flow management: Manage legal entities funding matters, in coordination with group office, support corporate initiatives in this area
- Tax: Coordinate timely and accurate tax reporting, filing and overall compliance in the area of direct and indirect taxation. Proactively monitor business, tax and other country specific opportunities to optimise value for the company.
To succeed in this position, you will have experience of accounting within a services environment and also have a dynamic, flexible, fast changing and open-minded nature.
- Graduated in a relevant subject such as accounting, business or financial management, accounting qualification (CA) needed
- At least five to seven years' working experience, proven exposure to accounting, tax and reporting in a multinational context
- Good understanding of local tax and regulatory systems
- Able to gain an understanding of key topics by analysis of key data rather than by performing processes
- Ability to communicate in any format, working within a matrix organisation to influence and aid the understanding of clients and business partners
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing environment by balancing the needs of both key clients and suppliers
This securities corporation has a clear plan in place to serve its institutional clients across the countries. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chief Accountant to join a highly ambitious securities company and take the next step in their career.
If you are an excellent accounting professional that wants to utilise your diverse skills in a newly set up environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply for this role today.