Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 26 September 20192019-09-26 2019-11-25 consultancy Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly potential position of Tax Manager in an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company is now available for application. Based in Ho Chi Minh city, this job will be responsible for efficient tax compliant service, tax planning opportunities to clients from various industries.
About the Tax Manager role:
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will be responsible for will be responsible for efficient tax compliant service, tax planning opportunities to clients from various industries.
- Team leader in providing various tax compliance, tax advisory, tax health-check, pre-tax audit review, and tax audit support services to clients
- Manage the client's portfolio in wide range of industries and work directly with the clients to ensure efficient delivery of tax services to clients
- Represent the clients in working with the competent authorities, where necessary
- Research and recommend opinions and positions on tax issues to tax directors/partners
- Identify leads through existing relationships and exhibit the ability to make appropriate contacts
- Identify areas of engagement efficiency improvement
- Support the team’s business development activities and building long-term relationship with the clients
- Manage, supervise and develop staff and seniors
To succeed in this position, you will have experience in a tax advisory environment and also have a dynamic, flexible, fast changing and open-minded nature.
- Bachelor degree with an emphasis in Accounting, Finance or Foreign Trade, ACCA/Vietnamese or foreign CPA is preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- At least four to five years of working experience in a tax advisory environment
- Strong understanding and interpretation of accounting, tax and commercial knowledge influencing Vietnamese tax and business transactions
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Experience working for Big 4 would be an advantage
The company focuses on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for clients in a rapidly changing environment with now 160 staffs nationwide, joining more than 18,000 audit and advisory professionals in nearly 80 countries.
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply now if you are interested in.