Location Binh DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant Khoa Le
Date posted 11 October 20192019-10-11 2019-12-10 accountancy Thủ Dầu Một Binh Duong VN VND 28000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A textile manufacturing and production company based in Binh Duong is calling applications for Chief Accountant.
About the Chief Accountant Role:
You will report to Group CFO. Your main responsibilities are to manage and control all finance/accounting plus taxation matters.
- Prepare, analyse and present the weekly and monthly reports for cashflow, taxation, and statutory
- Control the budgets including budgeting, forecasting, and costing
- Ensure all accounting/finance policies and procedures comply local regulations
- Manage stocks inventory count, spare parts, and fixed asset control
To succeed as a Chief Accountant, you should have more than five years working in manufacturer environment, in which two years working as costing accountant, plus strong communication skills for dealing with related external and internal parties. You should be proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Experience in accounting both management and statutory reports, plus costing experience
- Previous hand-on ERP system, excel
- Good problem-solving skills, communications, and people management
- English literacy
- A positive thinker, proactive, result oriented
- Willing to work under pressure of reporting deadlines
This organisation offers an entrepreneurial environment to employees. The organisation is a textile processor for a portfolio of multinational clients. In the upcoming years, the company will have the plan to expand in Vietnam.
If you have solid experience in costing, especially in manufacturer, and are seeking for a international environment to work in, then this is your chance.