Location Dong Nai
Consultant Tu Nguyen
Date posted 28 May 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A global leading manufacturer is now looking for a Senior Controller based in Dong Nai.
About the Senior Controller Role:
In this role, you will assist the Head of Controlling to develop, deliver and manage control, procedures and monitor systems and provide timely, accurate and fact-based reports and analysis to facilitate decision making of management to achieve business targets and improvements in business performance.
- Design and implement reports to measure business performance, monitor such performance and propose timely corrective actions
- Prepare daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports for local and group management
- Design, implement tools and processes to monitor and prevent cost variation
- Perform budget check for purchase requisitions based on approved budget
- Support in planning, budgeting, forecasting and annual target setting
- Execute period closing tasks to facilitate timely and high-quality period-end closing
- Support accounting in preparing reports for compliance and audit purposes
- Execute refining/recycling operation to ensure adequate control of refining/recycling income
To succeed in this Senior Controller role, you need to be result-driven and have a hands-on attitude to effectively manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong business acumen, ability to gain trust and buy-in with all levels of employees and strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience in engaging and partnering with stakeholders to solve business/operational issues through application of progressive controlling practices
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance and controlling, preferably within a multinational company in a manufacturing environment or Big 4
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel
- Proficiency in SAP
This global company is renowned for its high quality luxury products and decades of operation history. Their business unit in Vietnam is focusing on manufacturing and exporting luxury products to Europe with a state of the art factory covering tens of thousands meters square. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this controller job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.