Marketing Services Lead - Vietnam
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 01 October 2018 2018-10-012018-11-25 trade-and-services 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A highly important opportunity of Marketing Services Lead for Vietnam market is now available in a world-leading multinational corporation operating in the fields of industry, health care, and consumer goods. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have a unique experience working with many business partners from different business divisions across Southeast Asia.
About the Marketing Services Lead position
As a Vietnam Marketing Services Lead, you will provide leadership for Vietnam Marketing Operations to operate in standard pricing, deviated pricing, pricing optimisation, merchandising and contracts and agreement to business leadership teams . You will work with a dynamic team across SEA and will have the aspiration to take on new challenges and higher responsibility in the near future.
- Provide leadership and set, prioritise and execute operational direction for Marketing Service Operations
- Interact directly with business groups, finance and business partners to identify necessary approach / procedure to strengthen pricing & CIP operations execution
- Extract data and analyse these data to identify trends to facilitate decision making
- Serve as a subject matter expert in one or more systems (e.g., Vendavo, Vistex, BI4, etc.)
- Work with business to identify the most appropriate approach to pricing opportunities
- Maintain or establish SOPs, measurement of metrics
- Work with SEA pillar leader and country liaisons to define performance measurements; replicate learnings and best practices (internal / external) of MS services deployment in the country
- Execute the activities which will be moved to global service centre and support the transition and timing
To succeed in this position, you will need to be hands-on, smart working, dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent in communication, both English & Vietnamese is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in business or marketing, or advanced degree is a plus
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in relevant role, preferably with multinational company
- At least 5 years of experience in people management
- Strong analytical skills, cross-functional collaboration and growth mindset
This is a leading global supplier of products are used in homes, businesses, schools, hospitals and other industries, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in over 200 sale markets over the world. They are committed to creating the technology and products that advance every company, enhance every home and improve every life.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.