Location Ho Chi Minh City
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 19 October 2018235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters Vietnam
A well reputed medical organisation based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for a Finance Manager role.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As a Finance Manager, you will work closely with Senior Finance Manager based in regional office. You will lead the local accountant team and oversee full set of operational finance & accounting scope.
- Deal with external parties, such as auditors, tax consulting firms
- Manage monthly closing process and meet the Group deadline
- Prepare statutory reports and financial reports under VAS, IFRS and US GAAP
- Prepare internal management reports and provide financial analysis of company's performance to aid managerial decision
- Ensure internal controls are in place
- Collaborate with other stakeholder in periodic budgeting and forecast processes
To succeed in this position you must be excellent in communication, especially in English, have very good business acumen, well versed knowledge and hands-on experience in both accounting and business controlling.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy or above
- At least 5 years in management level with proven leadership skill, minimum 15 years of working experience in total
- Background in pharmacy and medical device companies is a big advantage
- International exposure is preferred
- Proficiency in SAP is a plus
- Excellence in English communication
- Strong analytical and communication skill
The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are currently senior Finance Manager, especially in pharmacy and medical devices companies, and interested in new opportunities, then this great role is for you.