Salary 13th + insuranceFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 08 November 2018 2018-11-082019-01-07 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City
A newly created Finance Manager job is now available for the most suitable talent to join the team of dynamic, loyalty, and collaboration in global logistic company, based in Binh Duong.
About the Finance Manager Role:
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the overall business planning and performance of the business. You will work collaboratively with finance & accounting team across the region to boost engagement and business performance of current products.
- Safety: Foster a culture of “zero harm”: Ensure safe and compliant operations in accordance with the company and customer requirements
- Leadership and people: Lead and develop an engaged, high performing team
- Financial and commercial: Deliver our financial and commercial targets
- Customer and stakeholder engagement: Build and maintain productive internal and external relationships;
- Operational excellence: Ensure industry leading position in how we operate
- Design, develop, implement and maintain systems and processes that enable successful reporting in line with Asia Pacific requirements
- Collaborate with local/global Finance and operational teams to identify and realise synergies in reporting frameworks, leveraging existing systems and creating efficiency through integration and innovation, driving best in class practices in the organisation
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the Company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Business degree with CA, CPA qualified or equivalent with 7+ years of working experience, with a minimum of 5 years in an FP&A, Commercial or Analytics related role
- Supply chain logistics industry experience is advantageous
- Prior experience or exposure to business expansions, mergers and acquisitions
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, ability to reason, negotiate, instruct, persuade, or speak with others with different management and communication styles
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is a market leader in its field. They are committed to creating the technology and products that advance every company, enhance every home and improve every life.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further