Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-15 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A newly created and highly important position of Financial Controller role is now available in a Vietnam market leader in express delivery, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Financial Controller Role:
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the overall accounting, planning and performance of the business. You will manage finance and accounting team to boost engagement and business performance of current products.
• Finance & Accounting Operations: daily operations, periodic cash flow forecast, sales reports, on time month-end and year-end closing and reporting, reporting package: BS/PL/CF…
• Internal Compliance: ensure that all transactions and financial statements are appropriately accounted for and presented in compliance with Vietnam’s government laws and the company’s policies
• Financial Reporting: review and analyses related reports frequently to ensure the effective operations of company and tally to the approved budget
• Business Partnering: collaboratively work with respective Brand Managers to prepare yearly budget, business plan, propose new procedures / policies to support the business effectively
• Team development: recruit, train and supervise staff to ensure the compliance of company procedures/policies related to credit control, debt collection to achieve company’s goals
• External partnership: deal with local authorities, government office on Tax finalisation, promotion registration
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
• Business degree with ACCA, CPA qualified or equivalent with more than eight years' working experience, with a minimum of five years in management role
• Supply chain logistics industry experience is advantageous
• Verbal and written English communication skills
• Good communications, computer knowledge, organisational skills, negotiation skills, problem solving ability, analytical, good planning
• Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already a Vietnam market leader in parcel delivery. They are committed to build an effective operation network and provide supply chain solutions to both domestic and foreign.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.