Commercial Finance VP
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 retail Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 300000000 350000000 350000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A sky-rocket e-commerce business based in Ho Chi Minh has a job vacancy for an experienced Commerce Finance VP.
About the Commercial Finance VP Role:
In this role, you will look after all finance aspects including P&L, budgeting, forecasting, road-map, and will report to CFO.
- Responsible for managing commercial finance team
- Support the executive team in commercial decision making
- Build models of commercial plans
- Assess performance against benchmark market data
- Work in collaboration with other teams to drive optimum margin and growth
- Build effective and workable business models to support incentive programs, trade programs and bonus plans for customers and the sales communities
- Maintain a strong financial leadership position, with significant input into and impact on financial policy
- Develop strategic plans and objectives for the customer finance team which aligns to strategic direction of the business
- Evaluate effectiveness of pricing strategies and modifies pricing structures as needed to align to divisional and corporate strategy
- Partner closely with other teams to provide thoughtful and strategic solutions that will drive profitable growth with key customers
- Independently lead and drive various special projects to improve gross profit and competitive position in the marketplace, including initiatives
- Oversee annual revenue and margin budget planning for all sales channels
To succeed in this Commerce Finance VP role, you will need to possess strong leadership skills, excellent judgement, a strong sense of ownership and problem solving abilities.
- Minimum seven years' management experience or in similar position
- Experience in retail, e-commerce and/or supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical hi-tech sales organisation
- Ability to conduct thorough analysis of complex data and translate the finance results into actionable deliverable and solid recommendations to CEO and to senior management team
- Strong financial and analytic skills
- Strong market orientation – an outward focus toward the customer/consumer to maximise business results
- Excellent English & Vietnamese skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in finance and the certified public accountant or certified management accountant designations
This is a fast-growing business and where there are plenty of opportunities to contribute and make a significant commercial impact.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for a confidential discussion.