Regional Financial Controller
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 11 March 2019 2019-03-112019-05-10 engineering Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 100000000 140000000 140000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn
A highly important job position of Regional Financial Controller has now become available in a global engineering, project management and consultancy firm, based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Regional Financial Controller Role:
As a Regional Financial Controller, you will report to the General Manager of the region and also to the company's international Head of Finance. You will be in charge of controlling and managing a team of currently three staffs (located in Vietnam).
- Cost controlling: Formalising and developing the cost control processes across the ASEAN region; Enhancing cost control processes with operational teams following the setup of new ERP in Vietnam and within the region
- Accounting & Finance operations: Manage all accounting operations in close cooperation with the local teams and outsourced accountants to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Reporting & Analysis: Producing on time and in close collaboration with the GM of each entity an accurate monthly financial report and providing the management and group finance dept. with explanations and comments on the monthly performance
- Business Partnering: Support Engineers and Managers in the preparation of proposals for bids (finance and tax issues), budget per project and follow-up of performance per project
- Internal Compliance: developing and documenting business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls; Manage the potential risks and supervise the tax controls in close collaboration with the International tax manager of the group and Group legal department
- External relationship management: Liaising with the outsourced accountants, the local auditors and the banks; Watching the evolution of the tax legislation and local practices
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Basic degree in Accountancy or Finance preferably with additional Master Degree;
- Minimum of eight years' experience in accounting, finance and administration (an experience in big 4 audit firm would be an advantage); Experience in Asia is a big advantages;
- Strong knowledge of AX 2012 is a plus;
- Very good written and spoken English and Vietnamese; French would be appreciated;
- Good communications, computer knowledge, organisational skills, negotiation skills, problem solving ability, analytical, good planning;
- Highly analytical with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex work processes;
The company is already world’s market leader in engineering, project management, and consultancy services. They are committed to deliver products that constantly being designed and improved to operate perfectly in every situation, bringing customers the most wonderful and memorable experience.
If you are an excellent professional, a flexible team player that thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritise and juggle multiple concurrent tasks, this is the great opportunity for you!
Apply now to discuss further.