Vietnam Financial Controller
Salary VND100,000,000 - VND140,000,000 per month + + 13th month salary
Location Vũng TàuFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 12 April 20192019-04-12 2019-06-11 manufacturing-and-production Vũng Tàu Ba Ria-Vung Tau VN VND 100000000 140000000 140000000 MONTH Austal Vietnam
A newly created and highly important position of Vietnam Financial Controller job is now available in a world’s leading global aluminium shipbuilder. Based in Vung Tau City, Vietnam Financial Controller is supporting and reporting directly to the General Manager Finance based at Australian headquarters.
About Vietnam Financial Controller Role:
The Vietnam Financial Controller will be responsible for the day-to-day management and performance of the Vietnam Finance department; and requires a pragmatic and pro-active individual with strong communication skills to support the local Management Team and collaborate with the Corporate Finance Team based in Australia.
- Vietnam Accounting including liaising with auditors, comprehensive reporting, transactional activity and upholding the integrity of the financial accounting across the entity
- Financial Planning and Analysis to assess and mitigate risk through accurate forecasting, budgeting and management reporting
- Treasury – to maintain and administer an efficient local transactional banking platform, with exposure to contracts with banks and to forecast, track and management Vietnam cash flows and funding requirements
- Vietnam Tax – management and preparation of tax compliant obligations for Austal Vietnam and oversee compliant with Austal’s transfer pricing policy
- Oversee the day-today operations of business process and systems
- Management of Personnel – drive the team culture and uphold the Austal values leading by example
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes. This person has preferably emerged from the structure and training of one of the Big 4 audit firms to progress into the commercial world of a global or multinational organisation.
- Degree qualifications in Business | Accounting | Finance | CPA or CA Qualification
- 15 years' relevant experience in senior financial management roles
- Tech-savviness in Accounting systems such as SAP, Oracle, IFS or Pronto
- Prior experience as a Commercial Financial Controller, gained in the Marine, Defence, Manufacturing, Aerospace industries
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent oral & written professional English communication skills are essential to the success of this role
Austal is an Australian-based global ship building company and defence prime contractor that specialises in the design, construction and support of defence and commercial vessels. They are a leader in their field of expertise.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now to discuss this opportunity.