JMP - Corporate Finance & Controlling
Salary 13th + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 29 April 20192019-04-29 2019-06-28 it Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 25000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A highly successful Junior Manager Program at Global Service Centre Accounting function in a world leading multinational engineering and electronics company with multiple business units, is now available. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have a unique experience working with many different business units across SEA countries.
About the JMP - Corporate Finance & Controlling role:
During a period of 18 to 24 months, you complete four to six assignments in your functional area, including one placement abroad. You are actively involved in day-to-day business and projects as well as benefiting from professional and individual guidance.
- Business planning
- Performance management
- Conduction of daily business operations and projects
- Functional rotation, including an overseas assignment
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business
- Extracurricular activities
To succeed in this position, you will need to be self-driven, dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. For our trainee program in the field of controlling, we are looking for outstanding graduates with a sense of numbers and the eye for the whole. Topics such as business planning and performance measurement systems are already familiar to you and you also have leadership potential.
- Vietnamese citizenship
- Advanced English competencies are required. Other languages are a plus (Japanese, Korean, Thai)
- Preferably Bachelor Degree or higher with above average GPA, Initial practical experience in Finance, Accounting and Controlling or Auditing
- Initial work experience (up to a maximum of 5 years)
- SAP experience is a must
- International experience gained during a semester/internship abroad or through intercultural experience in intercultural projects during working time
This company is a leading global supplier of technology and services, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world. They are unique in using the latest technology to drive performance forward.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.