Salary Attractive Salary Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Silvia Quirino
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 50000000 5000100060000000 5000100060000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A confidential job opportunity of Financial Controller is recently available in a multinational logistics distribution and supply chain company based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Financial Controller Role:
You will report directly to Regional Finance Director based in Singapore and Managing Director Vietnam. Your main responsibilities are to control P&L, budgeting, forecasting and manage financial activities.
- Set up the process of the periodical financial statements
- Analyses entity activity and costs through Regional tools and provides best advice, analysis and support to Managing Director
- Assists the Managing Director in the prevention of any risk impacting operations, P&L, taxes, or country statutory and legal requirements
- Controls cash flow, proposes financing plans, investments and manages credit risks
- Interface with banks, external auditors, tax authorities, government authorities, Insurance Companies
- To be responsible for supervising and developing the finance team
To succeed in this position of Financial Controller, you should have minimum 10 years' working experience in business partnering finance, specialising in sales/commercial/customer development, in multinational FMCG companies. You should have minimum two years as manager and three years in audit.
- Excellent analytical skill
- Previous hand-on Oracle is a plus
- Excellent skill on excel, result-oriented
- Fluency in speaking and writing English
- French speaking would be a plus
- A positive thinker, logically thinking, proactive, result oriented
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and follow detailed instructions with accuracy
This company is a global leader in international transport & logistics, they adapt and customise to its customer's changing needs. It is one of the top transports and logistics companies in the world with the largest integrated logistics network.
If you have solid experience in finance and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Apply for the role now.