Salary Competitive Package
Location Hai DuongFULL_TIME
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 23 May 2022northern-vietnam accounting-finance/financial-controller 2022-05-25 2022-07-22 manufacturing-and-production Hai Duong Hai Duong VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of the world’s largest companies in their product field, in the manufacturing industry, is calling for applications for a Finance Controller to manage their newly-acquired factory plant in Vietnam based in Hai Duong Province.
About the Finance Controller Role:
You will report directly to the Head of FP&A based in the USA, with dotted reporting line to the Factory Manager in Vietnam. Your main responsibilities are to review, analyse, develop and recommend the organisation's strategic financial goals for the business operation.
- Be accountable for the plant’s finance, accounting controls and procedures including month-end closing, forecasting and budget setting
- Lead the vetting of all capital requests prior to submission for funding
- Oversee and develop the finance team as well as driving financial understanding throughout the plant
- Organise and present relevant information to upper management adhering to corporate strategy
- Work on strategy-related projects e.g. suggestion for cost-saving areas
- Evaluate current business models and identify value creation opportunities
- Collaborate effectively with all business functions in the plant as well as upper management and external partners
To succeed in this Finance Controller position, you should have at least five to seven years’ working experience in strategy and finance leadership roles, with three years in multinational manufacturing companies. You should be proactive, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- At least five to seven years’ working experience in financial planning & analysis / strategy and finance leadership roles
- Three years in manufacturing and production environment or related industries
- International exposure is a plus
- Exceptional ability in strategic problem-solving, with advanced qualitative analytical skills
- Experienced in cross-functional leadership and business partnering
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
- MBA qualification is a plus
This organisation is highly long-standing reputed for their sewing machine products. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in strategic finance and FP&A, especially in big multinational Manufacturing companies, and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.