Financial Management Associate Director
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 07 June 2022ha-noi accounting-finance/financial-controller 2022-06-16 2022-08-06 consultancy Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A top professional services firm based in Hanoi is calling for applications for Financial Management Associate Director.
About the Financial Management Associate Director Role:
You will report directly to the Head of Division. Your main responsibilities are to provide sound advice to organisations with regards to their accounting and finance activities, helping to maximise operational effectiveness and optimise financial control processes.
- Manage the whole process from start to finish of a consultation project
- Advise business leaders with regards to financial transformation processes in their business
- Be a strategic partner with clients to improve financial planning and analysis
- Recommend cost-saving solutions
- Manage project team members to create values
- Provide detailed reports to support with finance-related business decisions
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Minimum of seven years’ work experience in accounting and finance, preferably in an in-house position such as Financial Controller / FP&A Manager etc.
- Project management skill is mandatory, Big 4 background preferred
- Strong team management with a service-oriented mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English
- International work experience is a plus
This organisation is well positioned in the market for professional services. It offers an innovative, inclusive, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in financial management consultancy, especially with in-house experience, and are seeking for a fantastic service-oriented international environment to work in, then this Financial Management Associate Director role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.