Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 25 July 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/financial-controller 2022-07-27 2022-09-23 pharmaceuticals Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A key leader in the pharmaceutical industry is calling applications for a Finance Director based in Ho Chi Minh City.
About the Finance Director role:
You will be responsible for all financial reporting and controlling tasks, including but not limited to cashflow management, budgeting, forecasting and financial planning & analysis activities of the company.
- Responsible for all financial reporting consolidation
- Budget controls, forecasting and cashflow management
- Budget and expense analysis, as well as coordinating with relevant departments to understand any variances
- Participate in related business planning process
- Understand business requirements and apply flexible budget control, identify financial opportunity, provide guidance to maximise value and mitigate risk
- In charge of internal financial communications
- Involve in contract negotiation
- Set up standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the company
- Work closely with external and internal auditors, as well as partnering with other departments e.g. sales and marketing, logistic, supply chains, legal and business development teams
- Familiar with accounting standards, financial accounting, taxation and costing
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- At least 10 years of work experience in financial reporting and controlling management positions
- Passionate, collaborative, outgoing, with proven team leadership ability
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to deal effectively with different stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines, to work independently, with problem solving skills
This organisation is long-standing reputed for being the industry leader in the pharmaceuticals field. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in financial planning & analysis and finance controlling, especially in multinational companies, and are seeking for a fantastic environment to work in, then this Finance Director role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.