Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuong Dang
Date posted 17 June 20192019-06-17 2019-08-16 medical-and-nursing Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN VND 70000000 110000000 110000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A US-origin medical device producer has newly decided to build their in-house finance team based in Ho Chi Minh, and thus they are calling for applications for Finance Manager role.
About the Finance Manager
As Finance Manager Vietnam, you will work closely with Senior Finance Manager SEA. You will be accountable for building the finance team in Vietnam from the first place, partnering along side with Commercial team to growth the business on the ground.
- Build the first milestones for finance & accounting process locally, in compliance with statutory and Group requirements
- Perform month closing and reporting in timely and accurate basis
- Support Sales by providing financial planning and analysis, managing business results and budget
- Assist decision making process by analysing different business scenarios
- Perform budgeting and rolling forecasts for Vietnam
- Control working capital
- Review, execute and ensure compliance controls in place
- Work with external stakeholders (tax, audit)
To succeed in this position, you must possess strong English competence, outstanding analytical mindset, dynamic & proactive, and able to handle pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or related field
- At least eight years, and at least 5 years in FP&A in MNC environment
- Strong advantage: Experience with SAP, US GAAP, SOX, setting up finance team from ground
- Strong in English, communication and interpersonal skills
- Business partnering and stakeholder management
- Dynamic, proactive, results oriented, customer service
The candidate will enjoy a professional environment, challenging-yet-rewarding career.
If you are currently Finance Manager with team management experience and is interested in an exciting growing business, then this great opportunity is for you.