Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 it Hanoi Hanoi VN VND 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A highly important Director, Financial Planning & Analyst job is now available in truly active online English live tutoring platform, based in Hanoi. Based in a fantastic location, you will be working closely with an impressive dynamic management team in Vietnam and across the region.
About the Director, Financial Planning & Analyst position
As a Director, you will be responsible for the overall financial planning and analysis activities affecting performance of the business. You will manage a team of 7 to identify key risks and opportunities, establishes and maintains positively ongoing relationship with relevant stakeholders, while developing the teams of finance professionals.
- Manage annual, quarterly and weekly planning cycles; enhance planning models and drivers; provide real-time scenario analyses for top management
- Coordinate IT and finance teams to ensure smooth data flow among SAP FICO and ARIBA, in-house Financial Planning and dashboard systems
- Provide insightful analyses to measure and support OKR goals and new initiatives
- Transfer best practices to the group’s other products, including English for kids and online education in other countries
- Supply world-class analyses to board, shareholders and new investors, including international Private Equity and Venture Capital funds
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance, Business or relevant fields
- Working experience with online digital B2C products
- Strong leadership; Track records of managing team at least 10 members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience in developing and implementing effective project management and processes
- Excellent time management skills, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, and work to tight deadlines, strong customer service orientation with high sense of urgency
The company is already market leader in its field. They are committed to deliver products that constantly being designed and improved to operate perfectly in every situation, bringing customers the most wonderful and memorable experience.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, then this is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss further.