Head of Internal Audit
Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Trang
Date posted 17 October 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/internal-auditor 2022-10-17 2022-12-16 financial-services Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading fund management company based in Ho Chi Minh City is calling applications for Head of Internal Audit.
About the Head of Internal Audit Role:
You will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Directors. Your main responsibilities are to build and manage the internal audit Team as well as coordinate with relevant Divisions to perform audit periodical financial statements.
- Set up the internal audit division for the group
- Manage and oversee an annual internal auditing plan and submit quarterly reports
- Perform audit periodical financial statement
- Design and improve audit procedures and internal control processes
- Engage with different stakeholders to ensure all activities follow the group’s guidelines
- Deliver other assigned tasks
To succeed as Head of Internal Audit, you should have solid experience in a similar role in the function in a Big 4 or MNC environment. You should be transparent, detail-oriented, and entrepreneurial to succeed in this role.
- Bachelor’s Degree of relevant disciplines from top-tier universities
- At least 12 years in Audit, in which having from five years in a leadership position
- Overseas exposures / CFA level II or above / CIIA, ACCA/CPA, etc. would be preferred
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and quick-study mentality; able to multi-task and manage own workload with limited supervision
- Vietnamese overseas candidates are welcomed to apply
This organisation offers an entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in Internal Audit, especially with overseas exposures, and are seeking for a new environment to work in, then wait no more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.