Senior Internal Auditor
Consultant PhuongLinh Do
Date posted 26 October 2022ha-noi accounting-finance/internal-auditor 2022-10-26 2022-12-25 manufacturing-and-production Hanoi Hanoi VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading organisation in the apparel manufacturing industry is calling applications for a Senior Internal Auditor, based in Hanoi.
About the Senior Internal Auditor role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit Committee based in the Head Office, your main responsibilities include control and perform internal auditing processes for the operations in Vietnam and regions.
- Conduct audit assignments and support related projects at local and oversea sites
- Examine control environment and business processes. Identify irregularities and internal control weaknesses
- Discuss with process owners and consult manager’s opinions to draft practical recommendations for process enhancement
- Assist the supervisor in preparing the draft reports for management discussion
- Perform data analysis / analytical review on different platforms/systems to identify risk areas and unusual or exceptional transactions
- Quantify impact of the identified issues. Estimate/calculate potential benefits or savings after the implementation of remedial actions
- Perform data consolidation for presentation
- Maintain close working relationships with key contacts in various departments and operations
To succeed in this role, you must have good communication skills in English.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- At least five years of experience in audit, preferably at Big 4 firms
- Familiar with manufacturing industry
- Member of a recognised professional accounting/auditing body
- Strong reporting skills, good communicating, with good verbal and written English skills
- Travel to overseas to other factories within the group may be required
This organisation is well-reputable for its apparel products. It offers an innovative, entrepreneurial and international environment to employees.
If you have solid experience in auditing, especially in manufacturing and production, and are seeking for a fantastic international environment to work in, then this Senior Internal Auditor role is a great opportunity is for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.