Internal Audit Manager
Salary Competitive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Trang
Date posted 20 February 2023ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/internal-auditor 2023-02-21 2023-04-21 fmcg Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Internal Audit Manager position has arisen in a well-known FMCG company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About the Internal Audit Manager Role:
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, you'll lead a team to perform the audit engagement process including: planning, fieldwork, drafting audit report, and following up audit findings as requested.
- Assist in the preparation of annual risk assessment and internal audit plan
- Conduct audit engagements according to the approved audit plan and coordinate with relevant departments to discuss on issues identified and corresponding corrective actions; identify areas for improvement and propose appropriate recommendations
- Prepare and submit the draft internal audit reports for Head of Internal Audit’s review in accordance with deadlines, and follow-up corrective action progress after audit
- Maintain relationship and work closely with external auditors, control owners and senior management to ensure communication of critical issues in a timely manner
- Perform independent assessment of the control environment surrounding business processes or activities; maintain and update internal audit manual as needed
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit in the performance of special audit assignments and investigations, often undertaking specific elements of the assignment with minimal supervision
To succeed in this role, you should possess highly positive and professional working style that excels at developing and maintaining working relationships, fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in accounting, finance, business or related field
- Accounting and/or auditing designation such as ACCA, CPA, CIA, and CISA
- Five years' auditing and consulting experience with at least three years performing audits for FMCG companies
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical / problem solving skills
- Strong communication skill with proficient business English
This company needs no introduction and value is based in its business advancement.
If you are driven, determined and want to take new challenges in your career, this Internal Audit Manager position is the role for you.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+84 28 3520 7924
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 28 February 2023An leading multinational FMCG company, headquartered in France, based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam is looking for a Finance Manager for their newly set up legal entity.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 16 March 2023One of the world's largest agriculture businesses is looking for a Senior Operation Finance business partner (x1 vacancy), based in Ho Chi Minh City, supporting all factories in Vietnam from a financial management perspective.
Salary: CompetitiveLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 03 March 2023An industry leader in the industrial machinery company headquartered in Japan, based in Binh Chanh, Ho Chi Minh City, is looking for an Accounting and Finance Manager.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 23 February 2023A world-leading logistics company is looking for talents to join their team as the new Finance Manager.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Ho Chi Minh CityDate posted: 06 February 2023An exciting Financial Controller job has arisen in a leading entertainment company in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.