Salary Attractive Package
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Phuc Trang
Date posted 19 December 2022ho-chi-minh-city accounting-finance/investment-management 2022-12-19 2023-02-17 real-estate-and-property Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh City VN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A leading regional fund with a different approach to the real estate segment is looking for their CEO in Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City).
About the CEO Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for provide leadership and oversight to the firm's investment activities in Vietnam, supporting the partnership group and strategy within country market knowledge and expertise.
- Actively supervise investment team in deal screening process and ensure firm’s engagement with deal processing and negotiation to be focused on quality and executable transactions
- Supervise investment team through-out the entire transactions process including pre-investment, execution, and post investment process
- Lead investment team to achieve investment team’s KPI as regulated by the business plan, investment mandates, and direction of the investment committee, and the board of directors
- Provide close guidance and direction to investment team, and also ensure the required risk parameters, reviews and monitoring processes are in place to maintain quality portfolios and provide for prudent investment decision making
- Proactively keep abreast with economic, fiscal, social and political developments of local and global markets, and assess their impact on the investment climate, so as to propose appropriate investment strategies to the BOD and investment committee, and keeping investment strategies adaptive to investment climate changes
- Acquire strong knowledge of existing local laws and regulations and be alerted to the changes to the laws, regulations, and practices as well as the effects on existing investments and/or enhance current and future investment opportunities and to optimise exit opportunities in order to achieve the best returns for the fund
To succeed in this position, you will need to identify, understand, and communicate to the country leadership teams the key financial and non-financial drivers of value creation and how the company can leverage those to achieve desired outcomes.
- Be a seasoned, experienced investment executive with a minimum of 15 years related experience typically gained with a leading private equity houses, advisory firms or investment banks, of which at least eight years' experience similar to the post of Director in reputable corporates
- Proven experience in managing people, processes, and performance
- Proven track record of sourcing, structuring, managing and exiting of successful private equity deals
- Degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance and related principles is a must
- Internationally accredited professional financial analyst or finance/accounting/investment certificate (such as CFA, CAIC, ACCA, etc.) would also be preferable
- Entrepreneurial or senior corporate leadership background with solid knowledge of operation excellence is preferable
- Strong local networks among business communities
This investment group has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in every new market sector that they enter for the last 10 years.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting CEO role.
Apply today to discuss this role further.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.