Accounting Team Leader
Salary 13th + bonus
Location Ho Chi Minh CityFULL_TIME
Consultant Thuy Nguyen
Date posted 17 December 2018 2018-12-172019-02-12 engineering 235 Dong Khoi Street District 1 Ho Chi Minh City Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.vn https://www.robertwalters.com.vn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A highly important Accounting Team Leader opportunity is now available in a world leading multinational engineering company with multiple business units. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, this role will have a unique experience working with many different clients across Asia Pacific.
About the Accounting Team Leader Role:
As an Accounting Team Leader, you will be responsible for the overall Accounting Domain project implementation and performance of clients in charge. You will work collaboratively with shared service centre to boost engagement and business performance of current products. Last but not least, you will champion your product to promote and raise the profile across the business.
- Work in Accounting Domain on company global projects (Asia Pacific region, except India and China)
- Work with ERP systems like SAP to support other entities for their Accounting processes
- Manage: Accounts payable, accounts receivable, intercompany transactions, travel & expenses, fixed assets, general ledger & closing (month-end, year-end)
- Lead a team of >10 persons in the shared service centre for implementing Accounting operations
- Handle the operations delivery and maintain KPI’s/ targets fixed for the delivery
- Lead, participate, and collaborate with various parties to ensure smooth launch of various projects
To succeed in this position, you will need to be dynamic, flexible, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Excellent in communication, English, Japanese & Vietnamese, is essential.
- University degree in Accounting related fields
- Japanese language (N3 and above) is a must
- Good accounting knowledge with minimum of 7-year work experience
- Exposure to ERP systems (especially SAP) is preferable
- Sound business planning, analytical and project management skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and intercultural skills, leadership skills e.g. Strategic Thinking, Networking, Value Contribution
This company is a leading global supplier of technology and services, which has a track record of business expansion and enjoys success in over 60 countries all over the world. They are unique in using the latest technology to drive performance forward.
If you are an excellent professional that wants to utilise your technical and interpersonal skills in a highly challenging, rewarding, and performance driven environment, this is a great opportunity for you.